薦 1 悪
1. The office began to prepare for the move ................. .
A) in two months
B) for two months
A) Navigation is B) It is navigation
3. ・・・ images out of clay, stone, and metal.
A) The shaping of sculpture B) Sculpting the shapes
4. ・・・ cycles in commuter traffic that correspond with when people go to work and when they return home.
A) There are daily B) To have daily
5. When raindrops fall through the atmosphere, ・・・・ wash off impurities from the air.
A) helping to B) and help to
6. The complexity of work on the assembly line ・・・・ a serious problem in a mass production
A) are B) is
7. He is going to .......... Australia next year.
B) take a trip
8. Although he once worked for us, Mr.Tish is ......... working at the bank.
9. Scientists have concluded ・・・・ rainfall and general weather conditions.
A) that what sunspots affect B) what affects sunspots
10. The quality of education from elementary school through college has become ・・・・ in recent years.
A) subject to especially interesting
11. ・・・・ended traffic on the Mississippi River, Mark Twain left his job as a river pilot and moved to Carson City.
A) During the Civil War B) Because the Civil War was
12. The Brooklyn Bridge was built in the 1880's, ・・・・・ a transportation boom.
A) growing industrialization triggered
13. First acclaimed for his realistic portraits, ・・・・ for his impressionistic watercolors.
A) later recognized by John Sargent
14. ・・・・ the most versatile of common metals, lead was valued and widely used in ancient times.
A) Among B) It is
15. Although satire is often comic, ・・・・・ object is to evoke not mere laughter but laughter for a corrective purpose.
A) its B) and its
16. (A. Why didn't your) wife (B. go with) you when (C. went on vacation) to America (D. last month)?
17. The Russians serve tea in glasses (A. instead of) cups and (B. sweetening) the beverage (C. with) a spoonful of jam (D. or a lump of sugar)
18. Most mammals (A. to maintain) a (B. relatively) constant body temperature, (C. regardless of) what the air temperature (D. might be)
19. Please (A. note) that the 15/11 (B. shipment) from DAEHAN Paper (C. to be) (D. not in order)
20. Scientists (A. know very little) about the drug's (B. long-term) effects, since (C. to having been) on the market for (D. only) two years.