薦 2 悪
A) obtain B) obtaining
2. Bread, ・・・・・ of the world's most important foods, is made from flour.
A) one B) is one
3. ・・・・ nearly thirty years for the planet Saturn to complete one orbit.
A) It takes B) To take it
4. Authorities have found that the addition of antibiotics to livestock
A) be making B) can be made
5. ・・・・・, but the larvae are parasitic on other insects.
A) The bee feeds on flower nectar
6. Journalist are writers ・・・・ gathering and presenting news.
A) themselves and to engage B) being engaged they are
7. ・・・・ a famous whaling town, New Bedford remains only a busy fishing port.
A) That it was once B) Once there was
8. In 1868, ・・・・・ the first volume of little Women, Louisa May Alcott
A) she published B) the publication of
9. No one knows ・・・・・・・・ .
A) just when pantomime began B) pantomime when just began
10. "Why did John kill it?"
A) did he do it B) he did it
11. One of the puzzles mystifying biologists is ・・・・ what to become in
A) how do cells know B) how know cells
12. ・・・ kinds of dinosaurs were dying out all through the Age of Reptiles is true.
A) Some B) When some
13. ・・・・ penguins in the Arctic.
A) There are no B) There is not
14. As soon as day ・・・・・ we left for New York.
15. Before joining our firm, Brown ・・・・.. a trading company.
A) worked B) served to
16. The (A. actual) quantity of folic acid (B. is required) in the (C. daily)
17. How far (A. is it) not (B. as) important as how long (C. it will) take to
18. Like other insectivorous plants, sundews (A. grow well) in bogs and swamps where (B. is there) (C. little) nitrogen in (D. the soil)
19. The aurora is (A. a common feature) of the (B. planet earth) and
20. I never (A. feel) very (B. safely) (C. when) (D. walk about) that street.