薦 3 悪
A) do B) go
2. The debts ・・・・・・ .
A) mounted B) amounted
3. " Where's the church?" " The church ・・・・・ on the hill."
A) stands B) situates
4. " I feel ・・・・ that this should not have been done so carelessly"
A) strong B) strongly
5. Western art in the Middle Ages was primarily ・・・・・・ .
A) what religious expression B) an expression of religion
6. I like Jane but I do not like ・・・・ like that.
A) her behave B) her behaving
7. Jean's uncle insisted ・・・・・ in this hotel.
A) not staying B) not to stay
8. If you come late once more, I will have to ・・・・・ you.
A) fire B) hire
9. Because of ill health he had to ・・・・ his job.
A) quit B) quit from
10. "All the people that were born in this village have black hair.""
A) resemble as B) resemble with
11. Please ・・・・・・ your seat belt.
A) embrace B) grip
12. Hazel trees ・・・・・・ to wildlife.
A) valuable cover and food are provided
13. He replaced the defective T.V. ・・・・・・ a new one.
A) for B) with
14. None have promised ・・・・・・・・・ .
A) me to help me B) me to help myself
15. " Yesterday was my birthday." " My mother ・・・・・・・・ ."
A) made a cake for me B) made a cake me
16. (A. For many engineers), sitting at desks and making precise designs on paper (B. are) (C. no longer) (D. necessity).
17. Fred is (A. quite a) busy person and never (B. really) has any time
18. As (A. economic) recovery was (B. slow), (C. financial institutions) remain (D. pessimism).
19. The company decided (A. to prohibit) (B. some of) the female (C. workers) (D. to enter) the factory.
20. (A. Fortunately), poor schools and bad teachers do not prevent