薦 5 悪
1. According to the article, they want the road to cut ・・・ the back of
A) across B) short
2. All the evidence I have collected ・・・・ to the fact that he is a shop
A) boils up B) boils on
3. Look ・・・・・ ! There's tiger behind you.
A) away B) at
4. A securities business he started only last year ・・・・・ bust.
A) gone B) has come
5. They justly ・・・・ claim to the 10,000 or so acres of fertile lands.
A) lay B) put
6. Look at the facts carefully and decide ; they speak ・・・ themselves.
A) about B) on
7. Please ・・・・ materials and let me know if you want to make any
A) go over B) go by
A) instead B) behind
9. He never ・・・・ his decisions.
A) acts about B) acts in
10. Jean ・・・・ a cold when she was in Los Angeles.
A) came by B) came down with
11. If I get ・・・・ the exams, I'll take a long vacation.
A) away with B) behind
12. He was angry with his son, for he would not tell how he ・・・ his watch.
A) came by B) came to
13. The newspapers are thick with ads offering employment ・・・・ qualified persons with much educational background.
A) for B) to
14. The new light fixtures should be ・・・・ as soon as possible.
A) inspire B) installed
15. When they wear similar clothes, it's impossible to ・・・ them apart.
A) distinguish B) discern
16. (A. Never having) (B. asked to) him his address, we are (C. uncertain of) where he (D. is living)
17. She knows (A. enough history) to enable (B. him) (C. understanding) the
18. I (A. ordered) out shipping department (B. for making) (C. an) overall
19. Jack (A. had seen) a horse (B. swim) the river and (C. to disappear) up
20. Ralph Bunche (A. was considered) an (B. authorization) (C. on) problems of (D. colonialism)