薦 6 悪
1. Please have my trunks ・・・・・ to the station.
A) translated B) transferred
2. "What did uncle Tom do?"
A) persuaded B) do
3. " My baby has an infection."
A) in treating B) to treat
4. ・・・・・ grows less with age.
5. Because of air pollution being greatly reduced, this city is still ・・・
A) good places to live in B) lived as a good place
6. Jane.M.Byrne became the first woman ・・・・ elected mayor of Chicago.
7. Mr.Smith has been in Chicago ・・・・ a new machine.
A) to buy B) for buying
8. "Did the judge ask you many question?"
A) they had difficulty being answered
9. I went all the way to see my doctor, ・・・・ find him absent.
A) about to B) enough to
10. It is very stupid ・・・・ to do such a thing.
A) of you B) you
11. John admitted that it's always difficult ・・・・・ .
A) of him to be on time B) being on time for him
12. "What did you hear last night?"
A) hear B) to hear
13. We are glad to ・・・・・ when you needed our help.
A) help you B) help you along
14. It is not always necessary ・・・ the TOEIC examination to be admitted
A) to have to take B) that you must take
15. The symptoms were so unusual ・・・・ to perplex even the specialist.
A) that B) as
16. The company (A. managed to) (B. lend) money (C. from) the bank for the (D. new) project.
17. Pollution (A. effects) much more people (B. living) in (C. today's)
18. The reduction (A. in) inflation (B. was accompanied) (C. by) a (D. raise)
19. Tommy (A. laid) his glasses (B. on) the desk and (C. seated) down in a chair (D. beside) his wife.
20. Every precaution must (A. be done) to keep (B. all medications) and