薦 7 悪
1. "Does she have to see Prof.Baker?"
A) to see B) seeing
2. "How about your uncle?"
A) strong enough to walk B) strong enough for walking
3. John didn't pass the test but he still ・・・・・・ .
A) hopes so B) hopes to
4. He cannot speak French, ・・・・・ English.
A) so to speak of B) not to speak
5. I'd ・・・・ the operation unless it is absolutely necessary.
A) rather not have B) not rather had
6. He was ・・・・ when I walked into the room.
A) ready to leaving B) about to leave
7. Mary and Frank are thinking ・・・・・ a larger house.
A) to buy B) of buying
8. Exercise strengthens instead of ・・・・ the body.
A) weakens B) weak
9. I insist on ・・・ this small present as a token of my appreciation.
A) you to accept B) your accepting
10. Tom, scolded by his father, finally confessed to ・・・・ the money.
A) have stolen B) having stolen
11. He is busy ・・・ a business these days.
A) to run B) running
12. You were opposed ・・・・ to go with us to the library, weren't you?
A) to our inviting her B) to us inviting her
13. Mr.Smith had a hard time ・・・ his bank account last month.
A) balancing B) balance
14. Did you go ・・・ last week?
A) to ride a bike B) riding a bike
15. Without a quorum, we can't help ........ the meeting.
A) calling off B) call off
16. It'll (A. take) some time for our new management (B. to have decision) on the issue (C. pending) between your company and (D. us)
17. Marcus Alonzo Hanna (A. did) a fortune (B. in the) grocery, (C. coal),
18. Clara Barton (A. foundationed) the American National Red Cross in 1881
19. Before (A. the eighteenth century) (B. was ushered in), very (C. few)
20. We were (A.all) (B. hitted) (C. hard) (D. by the lack of jobs)