薦 9 悪
1. He has lots of books, ・・・・ that he is still young.
A) considering B) considered
2. An accumulation of wax in the ear canal may immobilize the earderum, ・・・・ a partial loss of hearing.
A) caused B) are caused
3. Inaugurated a second time on Maarch,4,1901, ・・・・ focused on domestic rather than foreign policies.
A) William McKinley's new term looked forward to and
4. ・・・・. built, with poor vision but excellent senses of smell and hearing, the bear will eat almost anything.
A) It is heavily B) Heavily
5. ・・・ found, four-leaf clover is considered a lucky sign.
A) It is rarely B) Rarely
6. ・・・ , David became a pharmacist in Atlanta,Georgia.
A) The private study of medicine
7. ・・・ I ask whether you have any idea of paying your debts?
A) Will B) May
8. The sign on the lawn says clearly that people ・・・・ not walk on the grass.
A) will B) might
"I'll mail the letter for you."
A) are capable to do B) were able to do
"Would you like to go dancing with us tonight, Mary?"
A) I'd love so B) I'd love to
11. In some English (A. villages) (B. in) the Middle Ages, the entire
12. Before (A. arriving) at the airport, he (B. had taken off) his coat and
13. Cesar Chavez was (A. born) (B. near) Yuma, Arizona, and (C. spended) his (D. childhood) in labor camps.
14. When I bought (A.a VCR) yesterday a clerk (B. sticked out) (C. several)
15. (A. Stepped-up) consumer (B. spending) on autos and housing, and more investment by business, (C. accounted) (D. the) spring bounceback.
16. Prices fall (A. in times) of deflation, and this (B. results at a rise)
17. (A. Each) man and woman had to (B. hand in) the (C. test booklet) and
18. (A. Novelist) Carson McCullers (B. is) famous (C. toward) her
19. The abacus is (A. a) simple (B. calculaating) machine (C. that) is useful
20. (A. The word) "classic" (B. comes down) the Latin and (C. initially)