薦 10 悪
"What did he say?"
A) to leave B) leaving
"Do you speak French?"
A) do B) must
"John smokes too much."
A) did B) does
4. Tom is playing soccer, but he ・・・・・・ .
A) should be studying B) should studying
5. If it ・・・・ be done at all, it must be done well.
A) will B) is to
6. I would rather ・・・・ than refused.
A) die B) have died
"What is the weather like in your country?"
A) is often raining a lot
8. As a general rule, snakes ・・・・・ unless offended.
A) have not bittten B) do not bite
9. The legislature will adjourn as soon as they ・・・ on the budget
A) will vote B) vote
10. More recently in 1992, she ・・・・ refugee camps in famine-ravaged
11. (A. Undestand) the situation (B. requires) more thought (C. than) he has
12. (A. No) bank keeps (B. enough) cash (C. paying) all its depositors
13. (A. Especially) after 1940, women were at the center of efforts
14. Prehistoric peoples had (A. to find) caves (B. to live) (C. in them) and
15. During the Middle Ages, (A. for ensure) good lucks, cats were (B. often) sealed alive (C. in) the walls of houses, convents, and public building, only (D. to die of) suffocation.
16. In order (A. for coping with) (B. the international market situation)
17. The root of the chicory is (A. often) (B. ground up) and (C. added to)
18. (A. To help a friend) solve the problem (B. nothing) should
19. I think (A. it is necessary) (B. of us) (C. to make) some (D. further) discussion.
20. The senator's legislative record (A. was too liberal) (B. for please)