薦 11 悪
"Would you mind if I smoke here?"
A) Yes,I'll smoke B) Yes, you may
2. ・・・・ to have lunch with us today?
A) Do you like B) Would you like
3. Would you please ・・・・ how you calculated my loan payment?
A) explaining B) to explain
"Did you call to make airplane reservation?"
A) should have B) may
5. You ought ・・・・ her last night.
A) to meet B) to have met
6. Since the stream is full of water, ・・・・・・ last night.
A) it must have rained B) there might have rain
"Do you have to leave?"
A) have B) had to
"Mr.Smith has come up with a good plan."
A) Must we B) Ought we
9. As Oriental ideas of woman's subordination to man prevailed in those days, she ・・・・ meet with men on an equal basis.
A) did not dare B) dared not
"Did you criticize him for his mistakes?"
A) I'd not rather B) I'd rather not have done
11. Survival in the desert (A. has always) (B. depended in) the
12. (A. To) someone who is (B. spiritless) the thought of participating
13. (A. Approximately) twenty Board (B. members) (C. plus) three staff will
14. (A. The wet weather) (B. discouraged) her (C. to go)(D. to the shopping)
15. I believe we (A. can overcome) (B. such) difficulties when we
16. This watch also has (A. an) alarm (B. that) (C. can be setted) for a
17. (A. The purpose) of (B. inductive logic) is (C. to inferring) general
18. He did not know (A. to deal) with the problem (B. when) (C. his) advisor (D. had disappeared)
19. (A. In buying) a new car, (B. it is) (C. extremely) important
20. The primary (A. concern) of central bank is (B. to maintenance) of a