薦 12 悪
1. When we were in New York we ・・・・ Yankee Stadium.
A) have visited B) visited
2. Where ・・・・ when I was in Atlantic City?
A) have you been B) you were
"Prof.Baker has just arrived from Michigan where he lived for a decade."
A) would have come B) has come
4. The government ・・・・ to approve the use of widespread surveillance
A) is going B) has been
"Is this the last exam we have to take?"
A) will have been B) will be
6. How long ・・・・ it take before we can get the order?
A) do B) will
"Was he studying for an examination?"
A) doing B) to take
"There is movie at the Student's Hall tonight."
A) Are you go B) Did you go
"I've known George Smith for several years."
A) has it been B) it has been
10. In recent years, survival game ・・・・ become a popular pastime.
A) has B) have
11. Economists (A. must be) (B. able understand) the effect of (C. world events) on natural (D. economises)
12. When you stand (A. outside) the grounds, please (B. remain) (C. on the sidewalks) (D. so as to not) damage the lawn.
13. I'll do (A. my utmost) (B. on recommending) some business men (C. who) will (D. fit) the position.
14. (A. According to) designers, (B. selects) works of art (C. for display)
15. A major (A. issue) at the Constitutional Convention of 1787 was
16. (A. Nobody) would give him a chance (B. to produce) the movie
17. The dictionary (A. functions) (B. primarily) (C. as a tool) (D. for the definings) the meaning of words.
18. That angry outburst of (A. father's) last night was so annoying that it
19. Because they were (A. unware) of his (B. interest in) the building, they
20. Passengers (A. traveled in) Business or (B. First Class) (C. are welcome to use) the Gold Carpet Lounge while we (D. wait for) the weather to clear.