薦 13 悪
1. Up to his time no news ・・・・・・・ .
A) is received B) has been received
"Tomorrow Tom is going back to England."
A) had already decided to leave B) would have decided to leave
"What will happen?"
A) will have sold B) sell
4. By their next anniversary, they ・・・・ married 20 years.
A) will have been B) have been
5. By 1998, scientists surely ・・・・ a cure for AIDS.
A) have discovered B) are discovering
"When will they leave?"
A) do leave B) are leaving
7. It is estimated that eighty percent of the United States population
A) had been living B) was living
"Anne works very hard."
A) studying B) is studied
"What was he doing?"
A) swam B) was swimming
"Jane was sorry she missed the picnic."
A) regretted that she couldn't go
11. If food (A. is used as) a reward or punishment, a child (B. may develop) (C. habits lead) to (D. excessive) consumption or an unbalanced diet.
12. (A. All) the necessary documents, (B. included) invoice, insurance
13. The pancreas is an organ (A. involving in) the (B. digestion of) food,
14. This exploding population (A. signals) (B. continued) pains for (C. already) (D. crowding) area.
15. I have to remind you (A. that) smoking (B. in) (C. prohibiting) areas
16. Please (A. see to it that) (B. the goods) (C. not order) (D. are returned) immediately.
17. Traffic congestion (A. costs) this city's dwellers about (B. 2 millions) (C. a year) in (D. lose) time and feul.
18. Quartz (A. can easily) be (B. recognized) (C. because) it resembles
19. Accounting (A. procedures) can be (B. development) for any type of
20. Your visit (A. will be) an excellent way (B. to introduce) young members (C. of your family) to the (D. excited) world of telecommunications.