薦 15 悪
1. If he ・・・・ the detective honestly, he would not have been arrested.
A) have answered B) answered
2. If I ・・・・ home a little earlier, I would have caught the first train.
A) leave B) left
3. If you hadn't gone with Tom to the party last night, ・・・・・・ .
A) you would meet John already
4. If you had not committed such a fooly, you ・・・・ happy now.
A) would be B) would have been
5. If the United States had built more homes for poor people in 1955, the
A) wouldn't be B) will not have been
"We're in danger now."
A) has listened B) had listened
"I'm very tired."
A) had gone B) go
8. Mary wishes .............. buy a new apartment.
A) she could B) her
9. I ・・・ Professor Jones had taught me this equation
A) believe B) wish
10. I wish I ・・・・ to study English years ago.
A) could start B) have start
11. We requested the superintendent of the building (A. to clean) up the
12. Directors decided (A. that they) (B. can established) (C. a) new branch
13. (A. Each and every one) of us (B. would likes) to (C. express) our great appreciation (D. for) your help.
14. You are quite right ; I am inferring (A. in my comments) that McGraw
15. (A. In order to) prevent disease (B. on a worldwide scale), (C. nations)
16. (A. As) a child, (B. a friend of mine) (C. was used to) think how
17. (A. To became) a member of the civic association, you (B. need only)
18. Employers believe (A. that) (B. if) workers stay at work later, they may
19. The formation of snow (A. must be occurring) (B. slowly), in calm air,
20. As automation increases, the problems of unemployment will become