薦 16 悪
1. This small dog acts as if it ・・・・・・.
A) has been hurt on its legs
"What did the girl look like?"
A) as if B) so that
3. ・・・・・・, John would not have failed.
A) If he has listened to me B) Had he listened to me
4. ・・・・・ , please call me.
A) If you are needing anything B) Should you need anything
5. The flower ・・・・ well, but I did not water it.
A) would grow B) might grow
6. He cannot be in his right mind ; ・・・・ he would not make such wild
A) otherwise B) but
7. ・・・・ the money he lent me, I could not have bought the new car.
A) With B) But for
"John wants to see you today."
A) come B) came
9. ・・・・ that I were a bird!
A) Would B) Wished
10. It's about time you ・・・・ to work.
A) go B) had gone
11. It is an (A. accepted) custom in the country (B. for) men to (C. to
12. Electric streetlights (A. have been) first (B. used) (C. in) 1879 and
13. I (A. have) (B. car trouble) (C. on) (D. a busy highway) this morning.
14. Harrisburg, (A. a transportation) center (B. in) the (C. days of)
15. The Olympic Games, (A. first celebrated) in Athens in 1896, (B. were
16. Our talks (A. have) (B. came to conclusion) (C. to start) (D. a new
17. He (A. live) in this country (B. now) for five years, but he (C. makes)
18. (A. On) September 16, 1620, the Mayflower, a (B. sailing vessel) of
19. I (A. have been studying) (B. in Korea) for (C. at least) ten years
20. When Alaska (A. became) the forty-ninth state, the (B. forty-eight),