薦 17 悪
"He would go to see you."
A) What if B) Where if
2. The importance of mythology within a culture ・・・・ in the status of
A) as reflected B) reflected
3. Having received over eighty percent of the vote, Jane M.Byrne became the first woman ・・・ elected mayor of Chicago.
A) who she B) she was
"Your daughter has two children, doesn't she?"
A) did marriage B) was married
5. This painting seems to be ・・・・・・ .
A) done skillfully very B) very done skillfully
6. He said that his teeth needed ・・・・・・ .
A) being repaired B) to being repaired
7. ・・・・ that people should learn to dive when they are learning to
A) Believing B) To believe
8. We have some ・・・・ in the production department.
A) openings B) open
9. The committee ・・・・ to its decision to limit the evidence.
A) adhere B) adheres
10. Although the town had been attacked by the storm several times,
A) a few damages B) few damages
11. I intended (A. to have written) her a letter yesterday, but I (B. forgot
12. (A. Although) (B. writing) the birthday card in advance, he forgot
13. (A. By the time) you (B. arrive) (C. will) already have (D. went)
14. (A. By this time) next month they will not only (B. have gotten married), they will (C. return) (D. from) their honeymoon.
15. Bone and ivory needles (A. found at) archaeological sites (B. indicate)
16. He says he (A. will running) (B. a small business) (C. after) (D. retiring from) our company next year.
17. He confessed that (A. for months) he was (B. scarcely) (C. being able)
18. Organic (A. gardeners) find that leaves (B. were) one of (C. the best)
19. When George Moore began to write, (A. his style) was poor ; it gave you (B. the impression that) he (C. writes) on wrapping paper (D. with a blunt pencil)
20. The President (A. informed) the committee that (B. he) (C. is) not