薦 18 悪
1. There was ・・・・ argument at the board meeting.
A) lot of B) a few
2. I need ・・・・ about the climate before I make a final deceision.
A) a few informations B) a little informations
3. It's a shame that you have ・・・ time in New York on the tour.
A) so few B) a few
4. I'll have a cup of tea and ・・・・・・ .
A) two toasts B) two pieces of toast
5. May I have two ・・・・ instead of coffee beans, please?
A) corn's ear B) corn ears
6. The bank ・・・・ was handled fast.
A) account B) accountant
7. He played an important ・・・・ in establishing peace.
A) time B) plan
8. All ・・・・ to New York are booked.
A) frights B) flights
9. I have no ready ・・・・・ at hand.
A) cash B) dollar
"How are you ・・・・・. With you?
A) matter B) affair
11. When George Moore began to write, (A. his style) was poor ; it gave
you (B. the impression that) he (C. writes) on wrapping paper (D. with a
12. The President (A. informed) the committee that (B. he) (C. is) not
14. (A. Drop) a coin in (B. a slot) (C. or) you get a (D. ready-made) cup of
15. First (A. raise) your right hand, (B. and then), (C. you should) repeat
16. The contract (A. required) (B. that) bills (C. will be submitted)
17. Since his blood pressure is (A. much) higher (B. than) it (C. should be), she insists that he (D. will not) smoke.
18. (A. Was) (B. the) sun to be extinguished, (C. all living things) would
19. Psychologists and psychiatrists (A. will tell) us that it is of utmost
20. It was our (A. neighbor's) opinion that if Kennedy (B. was) alive today,