薦 19 悪
1. An overwhelming number of ・・・・. in this country are immigrants.
A) people B) peoples
2. Account with interest is a ・・・・・ account.
"Where's my cup?"
"It's on the ・・・・・・ ."
A) kitchen counter B) counter of kitchen
"Where are you going to do your shopping?"
A) shoes store B) shoe store
"Jim was late for two classes this morning."
A) rooms number B) room number
6. His house is within ・・・・・ from my office.
A) a stone's throw B) throw of stone
7. Why don't I fix up you with ・・・・・ ?
A) a my friend B) a friend of mine
8. The dog ・・・・・ with the baby.
A) made friends B) made friendly
"What is she?"
A) a poet and pianist B) a poet and a pianist
"Judy looks especially pretty tonight."
A) in one B) on that
11. It was our (A. neighbor's) opinion that if Kennedy (B. was) alive today,
12. I wouldn't want to (A. ride a bus) to school (B. either), unless I
13. If he made better use of his time, he (A. will be) (B. more likely)
14. Copernicus discovered that the orbits of the plants (A. would look)
15. (A. Had he finished) thesis (B. a little) (C. sooner), he (D. would had
16. If you (A. would have listened) to me, no one (B. but me) (C. would have been involved) in this experience which has taken (D. so much of) our energy.
17. If I (A. should not watch) her she would have gone (B. without food)
18. Many (A. dead) would now be (B. alive) if they (C. have not attempted)
19. If (A. I have learned) the phonetic system of (B. reading), I (C. would
20. The ambassador said he wished that (A. everyone) (B. will) be present