제 22 강
1. His friends are rich, ........... are poor.
A) Mine B) My
2. The primary responsibility in managing a dormitory rests with students
A) itself B) only itself
3. I haven't eaten ............ yet.
A) anything B) something
4. Congress meets .............. .
A) every five year B) every five years
5. "May I have .......... coffee, please?"
A) some B) any
"Frank can't I leave tomorrow."
A) I can't, too B) I can too
7. I like red wine better than ................ .
A) white B) white one
8. These watches are too expensive for me.
A) ones B) another
9. Lend me a pencil or a pen ; .............. will do.
A) any B) some
10. .......... Koreans like rice.
A) Almost B) Almost of
11. It is not (A. necessary) to order (B. the) same meal for all members of
12. (A. A lot of) (B. electrical writing) (C. are connected to) (D. the bank
13. Foreign people (A. criticizes) that distribution system is (B. too
14. On the stock exchange, the word "margin" (A. refer) to funds that
15. (A. Any property) that a bankrupt person (B. has) is usually divided
16. A function of government (A. are to bring) (B. order) to society and to
17. Applicants (A. with) a computer science degree, under 30, and
18. (A. Thinking) (B. that you know) when (C. in fact) you don't (D. are) a
19. The major (A. type) of banking in the (B. industrial) world are (C. commercial) banking and (D. central) banking.
20. (A. Shape) advances last week in the wholesale price of beef (B. is) a