제 23 강
1. ........ powerful member of the entire cat family is the tiger.
A) Most B) More
"Who can do that work?"
A) which B) who
3. She is the girl ......... to type all the papers.
A) for whom the job is B) whose is the job
4. The boy ......... I believed to be honest deceived me.
A) who B) what
5. Numerous types of financial assistance are available to graduate
A) who B) whose
6. We need some topics ......... will make us refreshed.
A) which B) who
7. They are graduate assistants ........... responsibility is to be the
A) who B) whom
8. Author Edith Wharton throughly understood the society ............... .
A) she had grown up B) which had she grow up in
9. All marble is completed of crystals of the minerals - calcite or dolomite, .............. , are perfectly white.
A) when, pure which B) when, which pure
10. Peas .......... lose much of their flavor.
A) which overcooked B) which they have been overcooked
11. Research done by physicians (A. in the 1960's) and early 1970's
12. More leisure, (A. as well as) an (B. abundance) of goods, (C. are)
13. Here (A. is) some (B. beneficial) suggestions for (C. handling) (D. job
14. There (A. exist) much (B. to be learned) (C. about) the various grains
15. (A. Either) Carol (B. or) Grace (C. are coming) to the recital, but one
16. One of the largest (A. reflecting) telescopes in the world (B. are) the
17. The part of Northfield (A. that) interested them (B. most) (C. were) the
18. Each raspberry (A. look) like a cluster (B. of) tiny beads, (C. colored)
19. The news of the losses (A. suffered) by our troops (B. were) (C. much
20. A serious (A. of debates) (B. between) the major candidates (C. were)