제 24 강
1. The outer ear are subject to many disorders ............. .
A) that affect the skin B) affect the skin
2. Most crocodiles will eat anything .......... capture and overpower.
A) can B) they can
3. .................. is more time.
A) What we are needed B) That what we need
"What is an air conditioner?"
A) that B) what
5. Most of ........ now Louisiana was once part of an ancient bay.
A) what is B) it is
6. The behavior of gases is explained by ........ the kinetic theory of
A) what they call B) what call they
7. ........ the human body to age is a matter of constant debate.
A) What causes B) Does it causes
8. . ....... description occurs in ballads is brief and conventional.
A) some B) Every
"To whom shall I give the prize?"
A) whomever B) anyone
"You may read whatever book you like."
A) whatever B) whoever
11. (A. Either) Carol (B. or) Grace (C. are coming) to the recital, but one
12. Neither my traveler's checks nor the money that my father (A. cabled) to me (B. are) sufficient (C. to pay) (D. for the tickets)
13. Both a term paper (A. and) a final exam (B. is) (C. required) (D. for)
14. My nose as well as my ears (A. were) bleeding (B. when) the doctor
15. A drum is constructed (A. by strectching) a membrance of skin
16. Neither rain (A. nor) snow (B. keep) the postman (C. from) delivering
17. (A. Both) the male and female walrus (B. has) tusks (C. that) are
18. Your country (A. has) (B. an) ample supply of oil (C. which are)
19. There (A. wasn't) a single teacher in the whole district (B. who)
20. Binary stars are twin stars which (A. forms) close enough together for