Á¦ 29 °
A) Workers B) There are workers
"Is it time for the game to begin yet?"
A) already B) yet
A) none B) no
A) fast enough there B) there enough fast
5. The gentleman was content .................. .
A) to patiently wait outside the door
"I read that the stock market is rising."
A) ever it has before B) it ever has before
7. How ............. does the bus stop at Wall?
A) often B) many
A) as it does before B) as it did before
9. Wild horses can start more quickly ............... breeds can.
A) that the other B) other
A) the more easily a substance catches fire
12. (A. Tooth) decay is the most (B. common) (C. disease) of (D. humanities)13. Since the purchase (A. is) (B. on the dollar basis), we (C. need)
(D. many) more money.
14. (A. Industrialist) Henry Ford (B. introduced) assembly-line techniques into the (C. manufacturer) of (D. motor vehicles)
15. Yesterday, we (A. received) your invoice #1234-A
(B. for) the
16. (A. To become) a skilled (B. photograph), a person (c. should have) both manual dexterity and a good eye (D. for detail)
17. Between 1913 and 1916, (A. journalism) and
19. The (A. labor union) (B. requested) a pay (C. raise) of twenty
20. Why don't you (A. go) (B. get) (C. some) fresh (D. wind)?