Á¦ 30 °
A) of the space of much of B) much of the space
2. ........ possible, definitions which involve the use of obscure language have been avoided.
A) As good as B) As far as
A) a greater number of compounds
"Can he buy the car?"
A) may B) man
5. Ball-point pen manufacturers work with measurements ......... used in spacecraft.
A) those precisely B) they are precisely
A) than slightly larger B) slightly larger than
A) than enough more B) more than enough
8. Everyone has a right to enjoy his liberty, and ................ his life.
A) much more B) much less
9. You have only one brother, but I have ........... nine brothers and sisters.
A) not less than B) no less than
10. Of the two toys, the child chose .................. .
A) the less expensive B) the one most expensive
11. (A. Virtually all), that is 99 percent, of the (B. sale managers)
12. One problem is (A. that) there should be (B.
some changes) in the
13. After (A. Holmes's departure) for the concert, I (B. lay down upon) the sofa and (C. endeavored) to get (D. a couple of hours) sleep.14. (A. All you) have a copy of agenda (B. on) the schedule (C. to close) our plant (D. in) Seoul.
15. Your (A. driver license) (B. expired) two month ago, so you have to
17. Trucks (A. are) (B. most often used) (C. for) the transport of (D. good)
18. I (A. have heard) many of your (B. part) (C. are made) (D. by subcontractors)
19. The board of directors (A. decided) that (B. headquarter) (C. should be located) (D. near) Seoul Station20. If the troubles on the plants (A. resulted from) lower quality
(B. contrary to) the (C. specification) our company (D. renders) two years
free of repairing charges.